Our Year End Newsletter
December 12, 2013 Poverty Reduction
Here is our year-end newsletter. Every two months we put together a newsletter. It is aimed at people who do not have easy access to the internet.
Typically, the newsletter includes a few articles that have been posted on our website over the previous two months.
We are now making that print newsletter available in PDF form. The December 2013 edition includes the following:
- Let’s Bring Back Postal Banking
- Important Information for Hamilton’s Social Housing Tenants
- Federal Court Ruling on Migrant Workers
- Changing E.I. Definitions are Bad News for Workers
- I am a Tenant and I Vote
- Les nouveaux règlements adressant les contrats de services sans fil
- UN to Report on Canadian Aboriginal Crisis
Season Greetings to all from the Clinic.